PUSD 2019 Budget Override Election Unofficial Results - click here
The Gila County Department of Elections mission is to ensure equal access to the electoral process for all citizens and candidates by conducting elections with the highest level of integrity that ensure every vote counts. Through the implementation of nondiscriminatory programs which encourage all citizens to vote and by providing superior training programs for citizen volunteers the Gila County Elections Department is committed to maintaining the public confidence that their elections are fair, efficient and accurate.
The Elections Office under the direction of the Board of Supervisors is responsible for coordinating and administering all elections
- Securing polling place locations
- Recruiting, hiring and training of election board workers
- Issuing, accepting and maintaining candidate, and recall filings and
campaign committee financial reports
- Provides for printing of all election related material
- Establishes election precinct boundaries
- Secures use of facilities for Election Day
- Prepares, allocates and transports election materials to and from polling places
- Provides vote tabulation and official results for canvassing by the Board of Supervisors
- Provides contract election services and assistance to cities, towns, school districts, special districts and the Community College District
The Links below are lists of Elected Officials:
Statewide Important Dates & Voter Information: AZ Secretary of State
"Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves -- and the only way they could do this is by not voting."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Note: Early voting is conducted by the Gila County Recorder's Office. To request an early ballot or to locate early voting sites please contact the Recorder's Office at (928) 402-8740 or you may request an early ballot from the Recorder's Office web site.
Gila County Elections Department
5515 S Apache Avenue, Suite 900
Globe, AZ 85501
Phone: (928) 402-8709
Fax: (928) 402-4319
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday