FAQs and Information



Prison Rape Elimination Act

 Wall Mural in Detention Center
2012 Summer Art Project News Article


 Frequently Asked Questions

Question: My child just got arrested. What do I do?
Answer: Make contact with the juvenile probation in Globe (928) 425-7971 or Payson (928) 474-2242 and/or your attorney
Question: Where can I lookup Court Date Information on my child?
Answer: Juvenile Information is not available to the public, please contact juvenile probation in Globe (928) 425-7971 or Payson (928) 474-2242.

                                                        Return to Detention Center Home