Divorce Without Children

Click on the following steps as they apply to your situation to find the links for the required forms. For your convenience the forms are available in a fillable format. You can fill in the information on the computer and print the completed forms or you can print the blank forms and fill them out manually.

Step 1 - Filing the Petition
Step 2 - Service of Court Papers
Step 3 - Default Divorce Without Children
Step 4 - The Decree- Divorce Without Children
Response - (Respondent Only)

Use the forms and instructions in this packet ONLY if the following factors apply to your situation:

  •  You want to file a petition for divorce, AND


  •  You do not have a “covenant” marriage (These papers will not work for a  covenant marriage). 


  •  You and your spouse have no minor children with each other AND the wife is  not pregnant by the husband or will not be pregnant by the husband before   the divorce is over, AND


  •  You or your spouse have lived in Arizona at least 90 days before you file the 


        petition, or one of you is a member of the armed forces and has been in         stationed in Arizona at least 90 days before you file, AND 

  •  You believe that the marriage is irretrievably broken (you and your spouse      cannot make this marriage work), AND


  •  You or your spouse has either tried to resolve your problems through Conciliation Court, or there is no point in trying to resolve your problems because the marriage is irretrievably broken.




NOTICE: If you use Chrome, Firefox, or Edge, you may not be able to use or see the form’s fillable fields. These forms are best viewed in an Internet Explorer web browser when using a desktop or laptop computer. The entire table of forms (English and Spanish) may not be visible on some mobile devices.