The Zoning Ordinance provides the opportunity to change or deviate from the current regulations utilizing three different formats.
- Applications that require Board of Supervisors and Planning & Zoning Commision review.
- Applications that require the Board of Adjustment review.
- Applications that require Administrative Review.
All zoning applications require a pre-application meeting with Gila County Zoning Planner.
Pre-Application Meeting Form
Planning and Zoning Commission Review/Board of Supervisors Review:
- Conditional Use Permit
- Preliminary Plat Subdivisions
- Final Plat Subdivisions
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment
- Mobile Home or RV Park Development
Board of Adjustments Review:
- Variance Application and Procedures
- Use Permit Application and Procedures
Temporary Use Permit Process
- Administrative Variance Application and Procedures
- Minor Land Division Process
- Development Plan Application and Procedures
2020 Planning & Zoning Calendar