The Zoning Ordinance provides the opportunity to change or deviate from the current regulations utilizing three different formats.
- Applications that require Board of Supervisors and Commission review.
- Applications that require the Board of Adjustment review.
- Applications that require Administrative Review only.
All zoning applications require a pre-application meeting with Gila County Zoning Planner.
Pre-Application Meeting Form
Planning and Zoning Commission Review/Board of Supervisors Review:
- Rezoning Process (Application Packet)
- Conditional Use Permit (Application Packet)
- Preliminary Plat Subdivisions (Preliminary Plat Form)
- Final Plat Subdivisions (Final Plat Form)
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment (Application Form)
- Mobile Home or RV Park Development (Application Form)
Board of Adjustments Review:
- Variance Application and Prodedures
- Use Permit Application and Procedures
- Temporary Use Permit Process (Application Form)
- Administrative Variance Application and Procedures
- Minor Land Division Process (Application Form)
- Development Plan Application and Procedures
2019 Planning & Zoning Calendar
2020 Planning & Zoning Calendar