G.E.S.T. Services for Vocational Rehabilitation Services Clients:
- Job Development and Placement (JD/P)
- Work Adjustment Training (WAT)
- Supported Employment (SE)
- Extended Supported Employment (ESE)
- Supported Education (SE)
- Rehabilitation Instructional Services (RIS) This includes: Orientation and Adjustment to Disability, Orientation and Mobility
- Training and Independent Living Skills Development.
GEST strives to support the AZDES mission of promoting safety, well-being, and self sufficiency by working with individuals with disabilities to achieve increased independence and/or gainful employment through the provision of comprehensive rehabilitative and employment support services in a partnership with all stakeholders.
DES/RSA Web Site: https://www.azdes.gov/main.aspx?menu=32&id=1984
Department of Labor Web Site: http://www.dol.gov/odep/