Gila County Elected Officials Swearing-In Ceremony Jan. 2
Gila County officials who were elected or re-elected in the November 2018 election will take their Oaths of Office on Wednesday, January 2, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. at the Gila County Courthouse, Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 1400 E Ash Street in Globe, Arizona, and simultaneously broadcast to the Board of Supervisors’ conference room at the Payson County Complex, 610 E Highway 260, Payson, Arizona.
Oaths of Office will be administered to:
* Timothy Wright, Judge of the Superior Court, Division 2
* Anita “Annie” Escobedo, Clerk of the Superior Court
* Jordan Reardon, Justice of the Peace (Globe Regional)
* Dorothy Little, Justice of the Peace (Payson Regional)
* Ruben Mancha, Constable (Globe Regional)
* Tony McDaniel, Constable (Payson Regional)
The Honorable Bryan Chambers, Judge of the Superior Court, Division 1, will administer the oaths in Globe, while Judge Gary Scales will administer the oaths in Payson.
Members of the public and the media are welcome to attend. Light refreshments will be served.