Gila County Seeks Continuation of ½¢ Transportation Excise Tax
A measure will be submitted to the voters by the Gila County Board of Supervisors at the November 4, 2014 General Election requesting the continuation of the County's current 1/2-cent Transportation Excise Tax.
Written arguments supporting or opposing the measure, which cannot exceed 200 words, will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 25, 2014. These comments should be directed to the Gila County Clerk of the Board, 1400 E. Ash Street, Globe, AZ 85501. These arguments will be printed in the election publicity pamphlet to be mailed to each household containing a registered voter prior to the start of early voting. More information is available by contacting the office of the County Manager at (928) 402-4344.
Gila County Transportation Study
Gila County Transportation Study Brochure
Board of Supervisors' Resolution #14-06-09 providing funding to be used for highway and street purposes.
Events Calendar[CALENDAR HOME]
- Supervisor Martin featured in National Association of Counties newsletter.
- Fire Restriction lifted on Tonto Forest and State Forest Land in Gila County
- Gila County Newsletter - Summer 2014
- Gila County Participates in Prescription and Health Discount Program Offered by National Association of Counties
- Paving Project on US 60 Continues Between Globe & Show Low