Due to a software error, the Gila County Treasurer’s Office has reissued all 2017 personal property tax bills. Personal property taxes include all property except real estate. In Gila County, personal property tax bills are pink. If you received a blue tax bill, this correction does not affect you.
If you received a pink 2017 personal property tax bill from Gila County:
- You have been reissued a new personal property tax bill.
- Pay the corrected amount by December 1.
- If you paid your personal property taxes before receiving a corrected bill, call the Gila County Treasurer’s Office at 928-402-8702.
If you have any questions about the correction call the Gila County Treasurer’s Office at 928-402-8702.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
September 27, 2017
Your 2017 Tax Notice has been mailed to you.
You can also view your Tax Information by going online here.
Notification of landfill fee increase:
On October 24, 2017, the Gila County Board of Supervisors approved a rate increase for the Recycling & Landfill Management Division.
The minimum rate will increase to $7.50, up to 320 pounds. Over 320 pounds will be $7.50 plus $0.022255 cents per pound. The effective date of the increase is December 1, 2017.
Events Calendar[CALENDAR HOME]
- Supervisor Martin Completes Year as CSA President
- Over 800 Pounds of Medication Collected on "Take Back Day"
- BOS approves first landfill rate increase since 2008
- Fall 2017 Gila County Newsletter
- Health Department Partners with Tri-City Fire to Raise Awareness about Opioid Abuse