Registering to Vote
- You live within Gila County at least 29 days prior to the General Election.
- You are a United States Citizen.
- You are 18 or older, or will be 18 by the next General Election.
- You have not been convicted of a felony or treason, or if you have your rights have been restored.
- You have not been adjudicated an incapacitated person (A.R.S. § 14-5101).
- Register to vote
- Update your name
- Update your address
- Update your political party
- Arizona Voter Registration Form
- Register to Vote Online at servicearizona.com
- Federal Registration Form
Permanent Early Voter List (PEVL)
What is the Permanent Early Voter List?
In order to be included on the Permanent Early Voting List, you must make a written request specifically asking to be on this list.
Once you choose to be included on this list, you will remain on this list until your registration is cancelled, mail sent to you is returned by the Postal Service marked undeliverable, or you request in writing to be removed from the list, whichever occurs first.
How do I remove myself from PEVL?
the form below and mail it to the address specified on the form.