ARS 11-480: The document must be legible enough to create a clear, reproducible copy from the microfiche image. 10 point (not font) type is required by law.If the original is clear but below 10 point type, you may provide enlarged pages to record with your original. Do not forget to add the additional pages to your total number when figuring the recording fees. The first page shall have a top margin of 2” and is reserved for recordation and return address information. Documents shall be no smaller than 8-1/2” x 11” and no larger than 8-1/2” x 14”.
ARS 11-1133: Document must have original signatures and notary seal, copies are not accepted.
ARS 11-1134: Documents creating a transfer of ownership require either an Affidavit of Property Value or notation of applicable exemption code.
Any document which modifies or affects a previously recorded document or referencing a recorded document must reference it by recording number.
- Make checks payable to: Gila County Recorder,
- $25.00 will be charged on returned checks.
- Return postage is included in the base fee,
- Self-Addressed Stamped Envelopes are not required.
- The inclusion of a self-addressed envelope will not affect the base fee.
- Documents sent by mail must be mailed to the Globe Office.
- Only data is available online from 1985 to 1998, images and data are available from 1998 to present.
- Documents prior to 1998 do not have images available online.
- For directions on how to print an unofficial copy of a document CLICK HERE
- Official copies are available upon request. Please call our office at (928) 402-8740
- Main County Website: gilacountyaz.gov.