2017-2018 Student flu consent forms:
Students age: 18 and UNDER CLICK HERE
Students age: 19 and OVER CLICK HERE
Gila County Public Health Monitoring Individuals who May have had Contact with a Confirmed Measles Case
Gila County Flu Preparedness PSA
|These " 10 Essential Public Health Services" provide a working definition of public health and a guiding framework for the responsibilities of our local public health system.
- Monitor health status to identify and solve community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships and action to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure competent public and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
To learn more about these services, visit the CDC website.
Deputy Director of Health & Emergency Management
Gila County Health Services
5515 South Apache Ave. Suite 100
Globe, AZ 85501
|Gila County Health Services
107 West Frontier Street
Payson, AZ 85541