The Department of Elections mission is to ensure equal access to the electoral process for all candidates and citizens by conducting secure elections that ensure every vote counts; implementing nondiscriminatory programs which encourage all citizens to vote; and providing superior training programs for citizen volunteers.
The Elections Office is responsible for coordinating and administering all elections
- Securing polling place locations
- Recruiting, hiring and training of election board workers
- Issuing, accepting and maintaining candidate, and recall filings and
campaign committee financial reports
- Provides for printing of all election related material
- Establishes election precinct boundaries
- Secures use of facilities for Election Day
- Prepares, allocates and transports election materials to and from polling places
- Provides vote tabulation and official results for canvassing by the Board of Supervisors
The Links below are lists of Elected Officials:
"Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves -- and the only way they could do this is by not voting."
- Frankiln D. Roosevelt
Gila County Elections Department
5515 S Apache Avenue, Suite 900
Globe, AZ 85501
Phone: (928) 402-8709
Fax: (928) 402-4319
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday