|We hold these values as unchanging to stand the test of time and guide us in all we do . . .
Integrity * Accountability * Respect * Professionalism
|Our mission is the promotion of community safety, victim restoration, and offender success through the facilitation of positive offender behavioral change and enforcement of offender accountability.
We accomplish this by . . .
- holding offenders accountable for their actions.
- supporting offenders in their efforts to become lawful and productive members of our community through proven and effective case management.
- providing a safe and secure detention facility for juvenile offenders when required at arrest or upon further order of a Superior Court judge.
- offering an award winning school to assist juvenile offenders in obtaining their GED.
Support Staff Services
- providing professional and efficient customer service from the moment a person enters our building until the moment they leave.
- striving to treat all persons entering the department with respect and dignity.
- advocating for the best interests of abused and neglected children involved with the juvenile courts.
- promoting and supporting Supreme Court certified community-based volunteers who help assure each child a safe, permanent and nurturing home.
|Our vision is to . . .
- achieve a standard of operation worthy of emulation.
- recognize that humans are responsive and evolving and warrant the opportunity for rehabilitation.
- inter-actively relate with our communities, their leaders, and public and private agencies in the promotion of public protection, justice, education and the prevention of crime, delinquency and abuse.