Enforce a Court Order for Parenting Time
|Packet: Instructions and Petition to Enforce a Court Order for Parenting Time|
Match the numbered instructions to the numbers on the “Petition to Enforce”
(1) Fill in the name, address, and phone number of the person requesting enforcement.
If filed by an attorney, the attorney must also list his or her name and State Bar Number.
Fill in the ATLAS number (if known) that applies to this case.
(2) Fill in the name of the persons shown as “Petitioner” and “Respondent” on the case where the order you are trying to enforce was issued. If there is a grandparent or someone other than the parents who has “intervened” (filed papers and become a party to the case), then also fill in that person’s name as “Intervenor”.
(3) Fill in the case number that was assigned for the case where the order
(4) Date(s) of the Order(s) you want to have enforced.
(5) Name of the Judicial Officer who signed your order.
(6) The exact wording of the Order. If you do not have a copy of your order, you may get a
Clerk of Superior Court Clerk of Superior Court
1400 E. Ash St. 714 S. Beeline Hwy, Ste. 104
Globe, AZ 85501 Payson, AZ 85541
(928) 402-8866 (928) 474-3978
M-F 8:00a-5:00p M-F 8:30a-12p, 1:30p-4:30p
(7) Name of the party whom you claim has not complied with the order(s).
(8) Write a brief summary describing how the other party failed to comply with the court order.
NOTE: SOME OF THESE FORMS REQUIRE NOTARIZATION AND MUST BE SIGNED IN FRONT OF A NOTARY. DO NOT SIGN THESE FORMS UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF A NOTARY.
|Return to Clerk's Home Page|