Clerk of the Court

Family Law (Domestic Relations) Forms

**Effective May 17, 2018, filing fees increased.
Divorce With Children
Divorce Without Children
Legal Decision Making (Custody), Parenting Time (Visitation) and Child Support
     * Optional Requesting Temporary/Emergency Orders - (Pre-Decree) 
       (These Packets are intended to be filed in addition to a Petition for Divorce,
          Legal Separation or 
Legal Decision Making.) 
To Modify an Existing Court Order 
Stipulation to Modify a Prior Court Order - Coming Soon!
To Enforce an Existing Court Order 
    * Optional Requesting Temporary Order - (Post-Decree)
       (This Packet is intended to be filed in addition to a Petition to Modify Legal Decision
         Making and/or Parenting Time and Child Support.) 
The following resources are available through the Arizona Supreme Court's website and
may be helpful when filling out your forms and understanding some of the
terminology and procedures in Family Law.

    Things You Should Know About Legal Decision Making and Parenting Time (booklet)
    Planning for Parenting Time: Arizona's Guide for Parents Living Apart (booklet)
 Return to Clerk's Home Page